Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Canada Day!!

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!! Sorry I mas MIA in June, I was lacking creativity and decided not to put pressure on myself to come up with blog posts. I am feeling refreshed and am ready to blog again. My card today was inspired, of course, by my love for the Country I live in. I am truly blessed to have been born here!! Red, white, maple leaf and of course this cute beaver, Canada's national animal. I hope you enjoy and I will see you all back here in the next couple of days:-)
Products Used: Cricut Expression/Gypsy/Create a Critter, Mini Monograms and Wild Card Cricut Cartridges (Provo Craft); Cardstock (Recollections); Ribbon (Offray); Maple leaf brad (Recollections); Bamboo skewer for flagpole; Black ink for flagpole (Craft Smart); Cranberry ink (Color Box); White gel pen for teeth (Sakura); Phone Stones for flag and inside sentiment (dodo&co); Dimensionals (Scrappin Gear); Double Sided Tape (Scrappin Gear); Glue Pen (Zig). Till next time....

No comments: