Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello

Hello, sorry I haven't been posting as often. So today I decided to give the Cricut Craft Room a try. Needless to say, seven hours later, I finally think I mastered the program. It isn't a difficult program but I am used to how I do things on my Gypsy and in the craft room it is different. Another thing that frustrated me was the fact that I couldn't link my cartridges to the Craft Room because they are already linked to my Gypsy. Apparently, Provo Craft is going to eventually have this resolved. This will make me a happier customer because I linked up my Wild Card 2 cartridge to the Craft Room and now cannot link it to my Gypsy. After I figured things out, through the tutorials and you tube, I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to doing some more complex layouts. Also, today I used my new Cricut gel pens and housing. It works fabulously and is daintier than my mini sharpie pens and housing. I used the pink glitter gel pen to write Hello on the back of my parrot tag. So this is what I created today. I hope you enjoy it!
So sorry about the pictures being sideways...they aren't like that in my viewer and when I try to rotate them they won't. Products Used: Cricut Expression/Cricut Craft Room/Wild Card 2 Cricut Cartridge (Provo Craft); Designer Paper (DCWV); Cardstock (Recollections); Ribbon (Offray); Feathers/Wobbly Eyes (Dollar Store); Paper Bag (Celebrate It, Michael's); Double Sided Tape (Scrappin Gear); Glue Pen (Zig); White Gel Pen (Sakura); Pink Glitter Pen (Provo Craft). Till next time....

No comments: