Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Boys Birthday Card

So I have been working on some birthday cards and decorations for the I Feel The Love Project. If you have never heard of this project go to www.ifeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com. Every month an organization/family/individual is picked to receive hand made cards. This is my first month and I am really enjoying creating for someone who needs a little uplifting. If you are a crafter and would like to use your gift to help others please check out, Madison's, I Feel The Love Project. The first card I made is for a young boy who is into firefighting. It is really cute and I think I will make a similar one for my nephews birthday in the fall. I hope you enjoy!!
Products Used: Cricut Expression/Gypsy/Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge (Provo Craft); Cardstock and Designer paper (Recollections); Wobbly Eyes (Dollar Store); Silver, Blue and Gold gel pen (Dollar Store); Birthday Wishes Stamp (Stampin' Up); Dog themed stickers (White Blossom); ATG gun and tape (Scotch); Double Sided Tape (Scrappin Gear); Glue Pen (Zig). Till next time...

No comments: