Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Twelve Months of Christmas: Just Chillin

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you all have a relaxing day. I am now two days late with this post but better late than never. I created this cute igloo using the Sweet Tooth Cricut cartridge. The holder is intended for a cupcake but I placed a candle inside instead. This would make a great hostess gift, teacher gift or something you have on hand for those unexpected visitors around Christmas time. The penguins, Create a Critter cartridge, are super cute and the fishing line just adds that little extra dimension and fun to this project. Hope you enjoy this project, I was thinking the next one I make I will decorate inside the igloo as well, maybe a sofa and stove. Thanks for visiting:-)
Products Used: Cricut Expression/Gypsy/Create a Critter, George and Basic Shapes, Paper Dolls for Every Day and Sweet Tooth Boxes Cricut cartridge (Provo Craft); Cardstock (Recollections); Candle (Holiday Time, Walmart); Googly Eyes (Dollar Store); Beads (Dollar Store); Double Sided Tape (Scrappin Gear); Glue Pen (Zig). Till next time...

No comments: