Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Eiffel Tower Mini Card Set

Happy Monday everyone!! I made this cute little set of cards for my sister-in-law for Mother's Day. She likes all things Parisian and trinket boxes so with her in mind I made this set. I repurposed a safety pin box, I think it was about 3"x2.5". I couldn't add a lot of detail due to the size constraints but it turned out pretty darn cute. She really enjoyed it so I guess I did well. Remember to leave comments at the end of my posts, until May 31, 2012, to have a chance at winning four custom cards by me. I will use random.org to select a winner on June 1, 2012. Good luck, the more comments you make the better the chance you have to win.
Items Used: Cricut Expression/Gypsy/Wild Card Cricut Cartridge (Provo Craft); Eiffel Tower Stamp (StudioG, Michael's $1.50 bin); Designer Paper (DCWV, Mi Casa); Cardstock (Recollections); Ribbon (Offray); Charm (Dollar Store); Double-Sidec Tape (Scrappin Gear); Recycled Container; Cuttlebug/Fleurish Embossing Folder (Provo Craft). Till next time...

No comments: