Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bless Our Home

So I can finally show you all what I made my mom for Mother's Day! It acted as a house warming gift as well. It was a little time consuming but well worth it. I hope you like it. I am going to do something similar using photos of my dogs. I will post my puppy one when it is done.
Items Used: Cricut Expression/Gypsy/Storybook, Lyrical Letters, Indie Art Cricut Cartridges (Provo Craft); Designer paper and cardstock (Recollections); 3 White 6x6 light weight tiles; Mod Podge/Sponge, brushes; Peridot glitter (Martha Stewart); Glue Gun/glue; Ribbon (Celebrate It, Michael's); Pearls (Dollar Store); Heart "love" charm (Wedding section, Michaels ); Double sided tape (Scrappin Gear); Cuttlebug/Embossing folder (Provo Craft). Till next time....

No comments: