Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello Kitty Candy Box

So today I made a project using my new Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cricut cartridge. I have linked this cartridge to the Cricut Craft Room and am having trouble scoring...I cut the image first and it automatically releases my cricut mat, so if I don't line it up and load it exactly the same for the scoring, my score markings are off. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Anyways, I ended up cutting the box and manually making the score markings. On this box I adhered a Hello Kitty maze with Velcro so it can be pulled off. Inside the box is a pink pen, mini pink post-it notes and a Hello Kitty phone book. It turned out PURRFECT...now I just have to remember to mail it!
Cartridges Used: Hello Kitty Greetings and Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 (Provo Craft). Till next time...

No comments: