Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Little Buckaroos Cowboy Hats

Howdy, here in Calgary, Alberta Canada we are celebrating the Centennial of the Calgary Stampede. A week and a half of rides, deep fried anything, fireworks and all things rodeo. My parents, and I, took my Niece (2) and Nephew (4) to the Stampede on Tuesday (I swear it was the hottest day of the year!!). I couldn't let them go without cowboy hats so
I picked up these Creatology fun foam hats from Michael's and decorated them. Products Used: Cricut Expression/Gypsy/Cricut Craft Room/Animal Kingdom, County Fair and Plantin School Book Cricut Cartridges (Provo Craft); Cardstock (Recollections); Laminater and laminating pouches (Scotch); Googly Eyes (Dollar Store); Fun Foam Cowboy Hats (Creatology); Double Sided Tape (Scrappin Gear); Glue Pen (Zig); Hot glue gun/glue. Yee Haw, till next time...

No comments: